On Tuesday, May 2, the Gujarat Titans will face the Delhi Capitals in the 44th match of Indian Premier League 2023 at the Narendra Modi Stadium. Here’s all you need to prepare for the GT vs DC Dream11 predictions.
Gujarat Titans, the defending champions, have had a brilliant season. They’ve won six of their eight games so far. The batting unit of the Gujarat Titans has delivered in times of crisis, but it is their bowling that has led to multiple victories.
The Delhi Capitals are a team that is struggling and has won only two matches in eight. They have a must-win situation. In the reverse fixture, Gujarat Titans beat Delhi Capitals thanks to a superb batting performance from Sai Sudharsan.GT Vs DC Match Details, IPL 2023, Match 44
The 44th IPL 2023 match will be played in Ahmedabad, on May 2, between the Delhi Capitals and Gujarat Titans. The match is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM IST
IPL 2023 Match 44: GT Vs DC
- Date and time: May 2, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
- Star Sports Network
GT Vs DC Pitch Report For IPL 2023, Match 44
The Narendra Modi Stadium has a good pitch for batting. This season, the average score in the first innings was 191. The chasing team has won three of the four games so far.
The majority of wickets were taken by pacers in the last game, despite the fact that spinners had accounted for eight of the 15 wickets. When winning the toss, chasing is the best option. Dew will likely be a factor.
The Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad has set a new record for the IPL 2023.
- 1st-innings score: 191
- 2nd-innings score: 178
- The team that bats first wins the most matches:
- The team that bats second wins the following matches:
The probable playing 11s for today’s match between GT and DC
Gujarat Titans probable 11: Shubman Gil, Wriddhiman Sha (wk), Vijay Shankar (c), David Miller (Rahul Tewatia), Rashid Khan (Josh Little), Noor Ahmed, Mohit Sharma, and Mohammed Shami.
Delhi Capitals probable 11: David Warner (c), Phil Salt, Manish Patel/Sarfaraz, Axar, Ripal, Axar, Mukesh, Ishant, Sharma, Kuldeep, Yadav, and Anrich.
Dream11 Top Picks for GT Vs DC Match
- Top Wicketkeeper Pick
- Phil Salt (59 out of 35 in the previous match vs SRH).
- Phil Salt found his form in the IPL when he scored 59 runs from just 35 balls, against SunRisers Hyderabad. Salt is a powerful batter known for his ultra-attacking powerplay approach.
- Top Batter Pick
- Shubman Gil (8 matches, 333 run, Average: 41.62)
- Shubman Gil is the Gujarat Titans top scorer this season, with 333 runs scored in eight matches. He has a 41.62 average and consistently gets Gujarat off to a good start in the powerplay.
- Top All-Rounder Pick
- Mitchell Marsh (63 of 39 & 4/27 against SRH in the previous match)
- Mitchell Marsh gave a fantastic performance last week against SunRisers Hyderabad, even though they lost. He found some form at the top of the order, scoring a 39-ball score of 63. His bowling figures of 4-1-27-4 were impressive.
- Top Bowler Pick
- Rashid Khan (8 matches, 14 wickets, Average: 20.00)
- Rashid Khan is in good form for the Titans. He has taken 14 wickets in 8 matches. Rashid Khan has an average of 20 with the bat, but he is also a bit expensive.
Choose Your Captain and Vice-Captain for the GT vs DC Match
- Axar Patel
- Axar patel is the best player for Delhi Capitals due to his batting as well as bowling abilities. Axar Patel has seven wickets and 190 runs in eight matches.
Axar is a good choice for captaining or vice-captaining your GT vs DC Dream11 team.
- Hardik Pandya
- Hardik Pandya has been a good all-rounder this season. This season, he has two wickets and 154 runs to his name. He also scored fifty against the Lucknow Super Giants.
Hardik will likely bat at No. Hardik is likely to bat at No.
GT Vs DC Match Expert Tips For IPL 2023, Match 44
David Warner, Delhi Capitals top run-scorer, has 306 runs from eight matches. Warner is one of the top run-scorers despite his strike rate needing improvement. Warner’s knack for scoring big runs makes him a great differential pick for your GT Vs DC Dream11 team.
Today’s Dream11 Prediction Team: GT vs DC
- Wicketkeeper: Phil Salt
- David Warner, David Miller and Shubman Gil
- All-rounders: Mitchell Marsh (c), Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya (vc)
- Bowlers: Mohammed Shami (left), Kuldeep Yadav (right), Rashid Khan and Anrich Nortje