SunRisers Hyderabad will face the Kolkata Knight Riders in the 47th match of Indian Premier League 2023 at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on May 4, 2019. Here’s all you need to know before the match about the SRH vs KKR Dream11 predictions.
With three wins each, both Sunrisers Hyderabad & Kolkata Knight Riders find themselves in the lower half of the table. The Knight Riders have not had a consistent bowling attack despite a good start to the season. Sunil Narine will be relying on Varun Chakravarthy and Suyash sharma to help them win a match that will boost their morale.
SunRisers Hyderabad has three victories in eight games despite the fact that their batting unit is not in top form. Aiden Markram and Co. have a strong team and will be hoping for an improved performance when they face the Knight Riders.
SunRisers won the reverse fixture thanks to a Harry Brook hundred. Both sides are well-matched and balanced, so a thrilling match is expected in Hyderabad.Image Credit:- cricketaddictor
SRH Vs KKR Match Details, IPL 2023, Match 47
SunRisers Hyderabad will face off against Kolkata Knight Riders in the 47th IPL 2023 match in Hyderabad. The match is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM IST.
SRH Vs KKR, IPL 2023, Match 47
- Date and time: May 4, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
- Star Sports Network
SRH Vs KKR Pitch Report For IPL 2023, Match 47
It is an excellent pitch for batting in Hyderabad, as the average score of the first innings was 172. The previous match saw 281 runs scored in both innings. Both pacers as well as spinners should have plenty of help. Although chasing is the preferred option, the team that bats first has won three of the four matches played at this venue.
The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad has set a new record for the IPL 2023.
- 1st-innings score: 172
- 2nd-innings score: 148
- The team that bats first wins 3 matches.
- The team that bats 2nd wins the following matches:
SRH vs KKR: Probable 11s for Today’s Match
SRH:- Mayank Agarwal, Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c), Harry Brook, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Markande, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik and T Natarajan.
KKR:- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Narayan Jagadeesan, Nitish Rana (c), Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Shardul Thakur, Sunil Narine, Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakravarthy and Harshit Rana.
SRH vs KKR Captain and Vice-Captain Selections
- Rahul Tripathi
- Rahul Tripathi is a decent batsman this season. He has scored 171 runs in 8 matches. Tripathi’s IPL career strike-rate of 138.11 is a good thing. Tripathi has a good record against Kolkata Knight Riders, with 288 runs scored in nine innings and a strike rate 164.6. This makes him a great captain for your SRH vs KKR Dream11 team.
- Nitish Rana
- Nitish rana had some good moments this IPL season. He scored 248 runs in 9 matches. He has had some good moments with a few big scores. Rana is a good choice for captaining or vice-captaining your SRH vs KKR Dream11 team.
Picks with player stats for SRH vs KKR Dream11 Prediction team
- Rahul Tripathi has 171 runs across 8 matches
- Venkatesh iyer has scored 296 runs across 9 matches
- Mayank Markande has 10 wickets from 6 matches
- Varun Chakravarthy has taken 13 wickets across 9 matches.
- Heinrich Klaasen 153 runs in 6 matches
SRH Vs KKR Match Expert Tips For IPL 2023, Match 47
Varun Chakravarthy is the best bowler for Kolkata Knight Riders this season. He has taken 13 wickets in 9 matches. Varun Chakravarthy has been a reliable middle-overs bowler for his team, despite being expensive against the Gujarat Titans in his most recent IPL match. Varun is a great pick for your SRH vs KKR Dream11 team, as the conditions are likely to favour spin.
SRH Vs KKR Dream11 Prediction Team Today
- Wicketkeeper: Heinrich Klaasen
- Batters: Mayank Agarwal, Nitish Rana (vc), Venky Iyer, Rahul Tripathi
- All-rounders: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Aiden Markram (c)
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Varun Chakravarthy, Mayank Markande