On Friday, May 12, the 57th match in the Indian Premier League 2023 (IPL), the Mumbai Indians will face the Gujarat Titans at the Wankhede Stadium. Here’s all you need to know before the match about the MI vs GT Dream11 predictions.
Gujarat Titans are the team that you should be beating in IPL 2023. They have eight wins from 11 matches. Their batting and their bowling units have performed in harmony, with Shubman Gil and Mohammed Shami in particular.
Mumbai Indians, their opponent, are in great form with three victories in their last four games. Mumbai Indians’ batting is a revelation in recent times, despite their inconsistent bowling unit.
Mumbai Indians, despite having a Suryakumar in form, will be slight underdogs when they face a Gujarat Titans team that is well-oiled. Mumbai is set to host another exciting game as the race for the top four spots becomes more intense with every passing match.
- Match:- MI against GT
- Date:- May 12, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Venue:- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Dream 11 Prediction for the 57th match between MI and GT
- Wicketkeeper: Ishan Kishan (vc)
- Batters: Rohit sharma, Suryakumar yadav and Shubman gill (c)
- All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Cam Green, Vijay Shankar
- Bowlers: Piyushchawla, Alzarri Joe Joseph, Chris Jordan and Rashid Khan
Fantasy Cricket Tips for MI vs GT
- Wicketkeeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batters: Rohit Sharma, David Miller, Suryakumar Yadav (c), Shubman Gill
- All-rounders: Hardik Pandya (vc), Cam Green
- Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Mohammed Shami, Jason Behrendorff, Rashid Khan
MI vs GT head-to-head
Gujarat and Mumbai played each other twice in the IPL. Gujarat has won one of the two games, while Mumbai has only won once.
MI Vs GT Today’s Playing 11
The MI team includes: Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav (c), Tim David, Nehal Waddhera, Jason Behrendorff Piyush Chawla Akash Madhwal, Chris Jordan, Tilak Vama, Tim David and Nehal Wadhera.
Shubman Gil, Wriddhiman Sha (wk), Hardik Paandya, David Miller. Vijay Shankar. Rashid Khan. Alzarri Joseph. Mohit Sharma. Noor Ahmad. Mohammed Shami.
MI vs GT Player Stats
- Ishan Kishan scores 335 runs in just 11 matches
- Piyush Chawla has 17 wickets from 11 matches.
- Suryakumar Jadav scored 376 runs in just 11 matches
- Shubman Gil 469 runs in 11 games
- Mohammed Shami 19 Wicket in 11 Matches
Weather forecast for MI Vs GT
Mumbai will have a fair weather on May 12. On the day of the match, temperatures are expected to range from 29-35degC with a humidity between 67 and 80%.
MI vs GT IPL Pitch Report 2023
Wankhede’s pitch is set to be a batting paradise. The faster bowlers have also found good bounce and carrying. Piyushchawla is the best spinner this season on this surface.
MI Vs GT Live DD Sports Cricket Today Score
- Live streaming:- Jio cinema