On Tuesday, May 9, the 54th match in the Indian Premier League 2023 will take place at the Wankhede Stadium. The Mumbai Indians (MI), along with the Royal Challengers Bangalores (RCB), will face off against each other. Here’s all you need to know before the match about the MI vs RCB Dream11 predictions.
The Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians both have similar records going into this match, each having five wins in 10 matches. Royal Challengers Bangalore has relied heavily on their top-order duo, Faf du Plessis & Virat Kohli. However, they are gaining momentum with their bowling unit.
While both teams appear to be well-matched on paper, the Royal Challengers will start as slight favorites owing to a well-balanced side. Both teams are well-matched, but the Royal Challengers start as the slight favorites due to their well-balanced team.Sportskeeda
- Match: MI vs RCB
- Date:- May 9, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Venue:- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Dream 11 Prediction for MI Vs RCB Match 54
- Wicketkeeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batters: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav (c), Faf du Plessis
- All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell (vc), Wanindu Hasaranga, Cameron Green
- Bowlers: Piyush Chawla (Piyush Chawla), Josh Hazlewood (Mohammed Siraj), Jofra Arcane
Fantasy Cricket Tips for MI vs RCB
- Wicketkeeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batters: Rohit Sharma (vc), Suryakumar Yadav, Faf du Plessis (c)
- All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Cameron Green
- Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Jofra Archer
MI vs RCB Head to Head
In the IPL, Bangalore and Mumbai played 31 games against each other. Bangalore has won 14 of the 31 matches, while Mumbai has been victorious 17 times.
MI Vs RCB Today’s Playing 11
MI:- Rohit Singh (c), Ishankishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav (wk), Cameron Green, Tilak Vama, Tim David (tilak varma), Nehal Wadhera (c), Jofra Archer, Piyushchawla (c), Akash Madhwal (c), Chris Jordan/Tristubbs (tristubbs) and Chris Jordan/Tristubbs (tristubb
RCB:- Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Wanindu Hasaranga, Mohammed Siraj and Josh Hazlewood.
MI Vs RCB player stats
- Ishan Kishan: 293 runs in 10 games
- Piyushchawla: 17 wickets in 10 games
- Suryakumar Yadav – 293 runs over 10 matches
- Glenn Maxwell:- 262 runs in 10 matches
- Mohammed Siraj: 15 wickets in ten matches
MI vs RCB weather forecast
You can watch Rohit Sharma and the rest of his team in action tomorrow. Zero percent chance of rain. The weather for the IPL game between MI and RCB looks good. Temperatures are expected to range from 29-34 degrees Celsius, with clear skies.
MI Vs RCB IPL Pitch Report 2023
The Wankhede has always been known as a venue that produces high scores and it has lived up to this reputation again this season. This season, the average first innings total is 193, which is among the highest IPL 2023.
Piyush Chawla is not a great spinner, despite his success. The Wankhede is a place where chasing is the norm. Three out of four matches have been won this season by the team batting second.
MI vs RCB Live DD Sports cricket score
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
- Star Sports Network