On Friday, April 28, the Punjab Kings will face the Lucknow Super Giants at the PCA stadium in Mohali. Here’s all you need to prepare for the PBKS vs LSG Dream11 predictions.
Punjab Kings and Lucknow Super Giants both have similar records for this season. Both teams have won four of their seven matches. Punjab has done well without Shikhar, while Lucknow is coming off a home loss to the Gujarat Titans.
Super Giants, despite their loss, will be the favorite to win the match due to the well-balanced team led by KL Raul. They will also be cautious of Punjab, as Liam Livingstone and Arshdeep are slowly finding their rhythm. Both teams are aiming for their fifth win this season. A great game is expected in Mohali.PBKS vs LSG match details, IPL 2023 Match 38
Punjab Kings will face off against Lucknow Super Giants in the 38th IPL 2023 match in Mohali, on Friday 28th April. The match is scheduled to start at 7:30 PM IST.
PBKS Vs LSG, IPL 2023, Match 38
- Date and time: April 28, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Venue: PCA IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali
- Live Streaming: Jio Cinema
- Star Sports Network
PBKS Vs LSG Pitch Report For IPL 2023, Match 38
This season, the average score for first innings at this venue is 176. This indicates a good batting surface. Gujarat Titans won the only Mohali evening match, where they chased down 153 runs in the final over. In the same match, pacers took eight of the 12 wickets. This was a good result for them. The side that bats first has won two of the three matches in Mohali this season. However, the team that wins the toss will prefer to chase.
The PCA Stadium in Mohali has set a new record for the IPL 2023.
- 1st-innings score: 176
- 2nd-innings score: 150
- The team that bats first wins 2 matches.
- The team that bats 2nd wins the following matches:
PBKS vs LSG probable playing 11s for today’s match
- Punjab Kings injury/team news
- Shikhar Dhawan’s participation in this match is uncertain
Punjab Kings’ probable 11-man playing line up: Atharva Taaide, Prabhsimran, Matt Short/Sikandar, Liam Livingstone. Harpreet, Bhatia. Shahrukh, Jitesh (wk), Sam Curr (c), Harpreet, Brar. Nathan Ellis. Arshdeep.
- Lucknow Super Giants Injury/Team News
- Lucknow Super Giants have no new injuries to worry about.
Lucknow Super Giants’ probable 11-man playing line-up: KL Rahul, Kyle Mayers (c), Nicholas Pooran, Marcus Stoinis (wk), Deepak Hooda (c), Krunal Pandya (c), Ayush Bishnoi (wk), Ravsh Bishnoi (wk), Avesh Khan (wk), Naveen ul haq/Mark Wood, Yash Thakur/Amit Mihra (c), and Yash
PBKS Vs LSG Dream11 Match Top Picks
- Top Wicketkeeper Pick
- Nicholas Pooran (7 matches, 171 runs, SR: 185.87)
- Nicholas Pooran is in good form this IPL. He has scored 171 runs in 7 matches. Pooran, batting middle order, is hitting at 185.87 even though he had a poor outing against Gujarat Titans.
- Top Batter Pick
- Prabhsimran (seven matches, 159 runs; Average: 22.71).
- Prabhsimran has been hot and cold all season long, scoring 159 runs with an average of 22,71. He has had a good start at the top with a strike-rate of 159.
- Top All-Rounder Pick
- Marcus Stoinis (7 games, 144 runs; SR: 145.45)
- Marcus Stoinis also had some of his best moments during the IPL season. He has scored 144 runs with a strike-rate of 145.45 in seven matches. He has taken four wickets and a greater role with the bat in recent times.
- Top Bowler Pick
- Arshdeep (13 wickets in 7 matches; average: 15.69).
- Arshdeep is one of IPL’s top wicket takers this season. He has 13 wickets from seven matches. He averages 15.69 when he bowls and is coming into this game after a four-wicket haul versus the Mumbai Indians.
PBKS vs LSG Captain and Vice-Captain Selections
- KL Rahul
- KL Rahul’s run-scoring ability has improved in recent matches despite a lower-than-ideal strike-rate. Rahul has 262 run in seven matches, with two fiftys.
- Sam Curran
- Sam Curran is a great stand-in for the Punjab Kings. In seven matches, he has scored 142 runs with five wickets. He was also named player of the match against Mumbai Indians.
Dream11 Team Prediction: PBKS vs LSG – 5 Must-Picks with Player Stats
- KL Rahul: -262 runs in seven matches
- Ravi Bishnoi: 8 wickets in seven matches
- Sam Curran: – 142 runs and 5 wickets across 7 matches
- Prabhsimran:- 159 runs over 7 matches
- Arshdeep: 13 wickets in seven matches
PBKS Vs LSG Match Expert Tips For IPL 2023, Match 38
Ravi Bishnoi, who has eight wickets for the Super Giants in seven matches, is a decent bowler. Bishnoi was fairly economical with his ball, even though he didn’t have the best outing against Gujarat.
Bishnoi is a great pick for your PBKS vs LSG Dream11 team. He can hold his own against left-handed and right handed batters.
PBKS Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction Team Today
- Wicketkeepers: Nicholas Pooran, Prabhsimran Singh
- Batters: Harpreet Bhatia, KL Rahul (c)
- All-rounders (vc): Marcus Stoinis Liam Livingstone Sam Curran
- Nathan Ellis, Arshdeep, Ravi Bishnoi and Avesh Khan are all bowlers